Friday, September 17, 2010

Two New States: Minnesota and Tennessee




It's been a very busy start to the Fall semester for us.

Just wanted to throw up a couple links to some recent visits to Minnesota and Tennessee, two new states on our list.

First off we spent a day in Mankato, MN at lovely Bethany Lutheran College, and then another day in Clarksville, TN at Austin Peay State University.

Heres some from Bethany Lutheran : Bethany Lutheran College

And here's some from Austin Peay: Austin Peay State

It's gonna be flat out for the next 8 weeks or so with visits to IN, OH, IL, TX, FL, ME, MA, IL, TX, and finishing up the fall semester in London...

Thanks so much for reading and have a great weekend

3 comments:

robinteractive said...

Goooo P!

I swear, I saw it on one of their commercials.

robinteractive said...

Turns out it is "Let's Go Peay!!!"

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2202916052

My Northern ears deceived me...

Todd said...

Let me know when you're in Wisconsin... my side of Wisconsin.