Monday, December 22, 2008

A Wonderful Way To Kick off The Holiday Season

This past Saturday, I had the honor of being the "best man" at my younger brother's wedding in Bridgewater, MA... I had never been to a "white wedding" but this was just plain awesome.. We left about noon on Friday for the rehearsal and returned home late Sunday afternoon, it snowed the ENTIRE time, it was just plain gorgeous, the entire thing.

They obviously had hired a "real wedding photographer", but of course I had to bring my camera. I've never shot a wedding before, mainly because I'm away from home way too much as it is, and I was afraid that I'd enjoy it too much.. I was right, it was extremely fun.. I might have to add this to my repertoie to combat the uncertainty of this economic downturn.

Congrats to Jeff and Danielle:



To see our entire online portfolio goto: FJ GAYLOR Photography

2 comments:

Todd said...

If I ever get married again... I'm giving you a call. Nice stuff!

FJ Gaylor Photography said...

Todd if your wife hasn't left you already, she NEVER will :)