Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Eckerd College Holiday Card 2008




HERE IT IS



Each year, for the last three anyway, I've always enjoyed the Holiday Card put out by Casey Paquet and his team at Eckerd College in St. Petersburg.

I did a little googling the other day but nothing came up, and naturally because of my adult ADD, I kind of just forgot about it. About an hour ago I got an email from Casey letting me know the Card was out. Thanks so much Casey..

Once again Eckerd didn't disappoint, they seem to set the bar every year. Be sure to check out the Bloopers at the end (you have to watch the whole card for the blooper links to show)

Great stuff, looks like a pretty cool place to work.

Thanks for the reminder Casey!!!

5 comments:

Susan said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://www.car-insurance-choices.com

Bradjward said...

Hopefully mine will be done by Friday afternoon. Actually, it has to be. Thanks for the reminder!

-j- said...

I'm interested to hear what kind of lead time is given to create a nice holiday greeting...
We've been asked today to put together an HTML email greeting linked to a holiday slideshow (not yet created) to go out early next week.
Some people just can't seem to understand that quality work can take a little time to achieve.

-j-

Bradjward said...

I bet they start on it in the summer and work slowly through the fall on putting it together. Just a guess.

I've been working on ours for 2 weeks, but it's pretty simple and created in iMovie.

The people who never understand the amount of time it takes to make something good usually aren't the ones making it. :)

FJ Gaylor Photography said...

You are so right -J- I think Brad's right, Eckerd definitely put some time into this project. Just because the internet and digital things have made things almost instant that does not take the creative process in to effect as you know..
Thanks so much