Monday, December 15, 2008

Annual Family Holiday Cards

When I first starting this photography thing for a living, my wife had this crazy idea of taking pictures of the kids for Christmas cards. OK, sounds fun right, yeah it is until your significant other calls you from her parents'house in Texas on Saturday afternoon, making sure I had the picture printed and ready to mail for Monday!!!!

What picture? Hadn't even crossed my mind.

We were scheduled to pick her up at JFK Staurday evening, so we fired to Manhattan hoping to find something that inspired the three of us. No luck in the creative department. Well a long story short, we got to Manhattan at about five, it was dark and of course I didn't bring a flash.

So, we managed to get it done, but definitely not one of my favorites.

Here it is along with the last four years, man they grow up fast!!

I'm gonna take the next couple of weeks to enjoy a LOT of REAL time with family and friends as far away from the computer as I possibly can, and recharge for a VERY EXCITING START TO 2009

2008


2007


2006


2005

5 comments:

jeremywilburn said...

Haha, I like them. Have a Merry Christmas with your family!

Bradjward said...

Nice! Hope to get all of our cards out of the door tomorrow.

Todd said...

Ho ho ho Joe! Thanks for sharing, nice to see what the kids look like, so I can picture them calling me stupid. Merry Christmas to all of you!

Shiela said...

Love the pics! Wishing You and Your Family a "Very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!" I know there is lots of excitement in store for 2009! :) We are very happy for all of you! Shiela & Tim Ward

FJ Gaylor Photography said...

Thanks so much everyone for the holiday wishes. Wishing everyone and their family safe and wonderful holidays