Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Product Placement - Gonna Have To Switch My Style




As I mentioned in last week's post, We're in the middle of going through what seems like a zillion images for our new site to be rolled out next week.

Here's what I came across in the last half hour. I just want to go on the record saying that FJ GAYLOR Photography is in no way affiliated with either Nabisco or Frito Lay!!! LOL!

I think it's time to rethink my shooting style (ha,ha)...

Thought some of you would get a kick out of this!!!!

3 comments:

jeremywilburn said...

Man, now I really want some Oreo's...

It's an interesting perspective for sure. I think for students looking for things like that (ie. brand name products) at their university, those photos work well. So long as it isn't blatant and they don't overwhelm the photo (and aren't used too often) I don't think there's a problem with it.

And as a side note, the word verification this time is "edu". Just seems interesting to me.

D.W. said...

Maybe you were just really hungry at the time and a Freudian slip led to all the snacks in photos ...?

FJ Gaylor Photography said...

Thanks guys @jeremywilburn, edu as verification, hmmm, big brother maybe?? @DW ha, I think I was and always am, this time of year I'd definitely opt for the oreos, you can't put doritos in Ice Cream!!