Monday, June 23, 2008

Personal Work

Well I don't usually post personal work on this site, but I had to post some images from this weekend..

This weekend was an exception, it was my niece's sixth birthday party, and she was having her party at a Merry-Go-Round, and I had to play around with a new lens...

Forget this higher education stuff, Primary education is the next venture :-), these kids were priceless... Enjoy..

To see our entire online portfolio of admissions marketing photography goto FJ GAYLOR Photography

6 comments:

Karlyn said...

Those pictures are great! Thanks for sharing :-)

Bradjward said...

I was starting to wonder if you ever picked up a camera outside of work. Good to see you've still got the eye for the family stuff too! Great shots.

FJ Gaylor Photography said...

Thanks guys, as far as camera usage outside of work, Aaaah, that is something I definitely have to work on.. Always love the family stuff, but other than that, I am awful, never bring it out and just shoot to shoot...

saweb said...

How about I throw in an extra Packer ticket for some shots of the family this fall. :) Nice stuff!

FJ Gaylor Photography said...

Extra ticket and skybox seats to a Kaveman Karl game!!

JamieHS said...

That's Sweet!

I think you may be on to something. Parents need something to do after their kids outgrow the "Baby Einstein" videos.