Thursday, April 17, 2008

UCONN, Storrs, CT

Here's a bunch from The University of Connecticut, home of my beloved Huskies.

I can't even begin to explain how nice it was to be home, and not a hotel room at 8:00 pm. I was tempted to just go home and crash on the couch and turn in for a nice comfy sleep in my own bed. Yeah right, like that's going to happen! We are so behind in processing and delivering files to clients, that's the downside to being so darn busy. Got a ton of processing done by 10:30 and ready to go to bed until I realized, I hadn't downloaded 14 GB's worth of cards from the shoot.. So here it is 1:30 and WAY past a healthy bedtime... Have to be on the road by 5:30 for a shoot in Boston.. Well hope you enjoy the shots from UCONN..

To see our entire online portfolio of admissions marketing photography goto: FJ GAYLOR Photography


No comments: