Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Texas Wesleyan University, Fort Worth, TX - Day One


Back for another crazy week criss-crossing the country. Today we found ourselves in Fort Worth, Texas at Texas Wesleyan University.

The weather in Texas was wonderful and not stifling as feared. It was hot, about 93, but a wonderful breeze that we took full advantage of while working the Rams Baseball game this evening.

Heres a bunch from before and during the game. Enjoy..

Another day in the sun at Texas Wesleyan Tuesday and then off to Silicon Valley for Wednesday and Thursday.

To see our entire online portfolio of admissions marketing photography goto: FJ GAYLOR Photography

5 comments:

jeremywilburn said...

I'm not sure about that new photo viewer interface. I do like that it's flashy and looks kinda like a lightbox, but the photos seem much smaller than before and you have to click each photo twice (once to enlarge and once to shrink).

How do you like shooting sports? Personally, I love it and wish I could shoot more of them.

JamieHS said...

Are you guys looking for a round of funding for your "startup?"

FJ Gaylor Photography said...

Hey Jeremy, great point actually, I wasn't wild about it either, but I ran out of free presentations on viewbook.com for about 10 emails, so I just was looking for something else. I like the flickr slideshow but I don;t really want to drive people from the blog to flickr, rather go the other way around.

As far as sports, I could care less about the action shots of sports. The teamwork and emotion on the other hand, I LOVE...

@Jamiehs, yeah, we're looking at purchasing a Gulfstream.. LOL

jeremywilburn said...

Haha...good stuff. I've been searching for a cool (free) photo viewing interface lately as well. I'll put them in my del.icio.us and let you know if I find any.

Maybe in the "off-season" you can build your own awesome, unique viewer using Flash or something.

I've only shot sports for the action; only emotion I've ever shot was from the coaches. I don't know why I never thought about the players. Then again, that's why you get paid the big bucks.

maxi said...

Hi
The weather in Texas was wonderful and not stifling as feared. It was hot, about 93, but a wonderful breeze that we took full advantage of while working the Rams Baseball game this evening
Heres a bunch from before and during the game. Enjoy.
Another day in the sun at Texas Wesleyan Tuesday and then off to Silicon Valley for Wednesday and Thursday.
=================================
maxi

Apartments In Dallas, TX