Wednesday, March 05, 2008

University of Miami - Day One


Tuesday morning we found ourselves at a very familiar place, The Plush Campus of The University of Miami.. This is our fourth consecutive year of having the horrible task of capturing the beauty of this "resort like" campus. The place is just plain gorgeous.

Here's the tough part, having been here year after year, we have built an extensive image library for UM to pick from, therefore this year focusing on a few specifics that they may be lacking in. So it makes it a bit tougher, as I am reined in to focus on specifics.. It was still a wonderful day of shooting, today's focus was capturing the BEAUTY of the place, and let me tell you, that wasn't so hard.. The hard part was passing up tons and tons of bread and butter student life shots.. Tomorrow is much of the same with a focus on capturing life after FIVE.. This should be fun, as we have full access to shoot the Men's basketball game in the Student Section known as "The Beach"

To see our entire online portfolio goto FJ GAYLOR Photography

4 comments:

JamieH-S said...

Ok,

As I look out the window to snow. I'm jealous.

Bradjward said...

Ditto.

jeremywilburn said...

Just absolutely beautiful...I third the jealousy...

FJ Gaylor Photography said...

I know, I shouldn't be boasting about the weather here.. In a week and a half we'll be up in Winnipeg, BRRRRRR!!!!