Monday, February 04, 2008

10 Reasons

Why my University Job is Better Than Your Corporate Job: By the College Web Guy

Great post by The College Web Guy this morning.

He gives his 10 reasons why his Highed Ed Job is BETTER than your Corporate Job:

What a way to open a Monday morning, a few good chuckles, I particularly got a kick out of #10: The Campus Community where he goes on to say:

You'll find very interesting people on college campuses. A lot of these people couldn't find employment in the real world if they tried. I could go on to describe the kinds of personalities attracted to careers in academia, but I won't. Just know that it's very interesting to work among them.


Great stuff College Web Guy,



To see our entire online portfolio of admissions marketing photography goto: FJ GAYLOR Photography

1 comment:

collegewebguy said...

Thanks for the compliments. That list took a month to compile, ...working on it here and there. I'm glad you liked it.