Thursday, November 29, 2007

One More Trip This Semester!!


After three GRUELING months on the road, we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.. We just arrived home from two days at the University of Tampa, well at least I think we did.. Or were we in Indianapolis, home of SquaredPeg??? Like I said it's been a GRUELING few months.. One more trip out to Northern California next week, and a much needed break for the Holidays..

To see our entire online portfolio of admissions marketing photography goto: FJ GAYLOR Photography

3 comments:

Bradjward said...

HAHAHAHAH!!! What a classic find! Great eye on that one. I looked at the smaller-sized image in Google Reader and instantly picked up on my name in the photo. That's crazy!

26 days until I get back down to Florida, and I cannot wait!

Matt Herzberger said...

Brad ur the Iceman!!!

FJ Gaylor Photography said...

I just had to take the picture, cracked me up..