Friday, April 13, 2007

Gumball Machines at IUPUI




We were at IUPUI the last couple of days shooting, and came across more gumball machines than I have ever seen in my life... We asked several students on campus about the significance of these gumball machines and nobody seemed to know... If anyone has any information on these gumball machines and why there are so many on the campus of IUPUI, someone please let us know... Anyways, aside from that, we have been extremely busy with no end in sight... We arrived home early this morning and are headed out Sunday afternoon for a week in Texas and Oklahoma, should be nice and warm there, I hope.., To see more of our work goto: FJ GAYLOR Photography

2 comments:

Bineet said...

Interacting with a computer using a keyboard and mouse is really starting to get old.EOT Cranes I recently purchased a Tablet netbook and I have found the touch screen interface a pleasure to use over using the mouse; coupled with Vista's excellent handwriting recognition, the tablet has become my number one machine for use daily.

Quazi Mainul Hasan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.