Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Ouch!! Reality Setting In




Well, the title doesn't say much... I returned home this evening late from a shoot in the Berkshires.. My wife had her "Day Timer" (I didn't know those still existed), she had asked me to fill in our schedule for the next month or so... I knew we were going to be busy, but actually WRITING it down and not just adding to ICAL or any other digital media really hit home... After filling out my wife happened to remind me that I will be getting on an airplane the next NINE Sundays to travel to different destinations for some major work.. So needless to say it was real nice to be home tonight, even if it's just for a few hours.. Back on the road in the morning to the Berkshires and then down to the Baltimore area and back for a few days and then off again... Well here are a few from our shoot today... To see more of our admissions, viewbook work goto FJ GAYLOR Photography

No comments: