Tuesday, September 26, 2006

On the Road --- Day 14


Well, it has been a while since our last posting, two weeks.... I apologize for that... The last two weeks have been an absolute blur... The next six weeks will also be a blur.. I will try and update as often as I can. We were all over the midwest last week.. We started our week in Des Moines, IA for a few days, on to LaCrosse, WI for a bit and then spent the last three days of the week in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.. It was a great week, we were worked to the bone, but got some great "REAL" stuff. I have posted one of our dorm shots that we took last week.. I really like the "gritty" look of the image.. Nothing in this shot was set-up at all, this is what was happening in one of the freshmen dorms just after lunchtime.. let us know what you think.. To see more of our work goto: FJ GAYLOR Photography

No comments: